Why is my ex being a jerk?

So my ex broke up with me over a couple months ago because he said it wouldn't work right now because he's not emotionally mature enough and didn't even want to be in any relationship but still liked me a lot and never felt this way about any girl before. His longest relationship lasted three months but ours lasted six months with a few months of dating before hand, so I was his most serious relationship. His friends told me they think he's afraid of commitment but still really likes me which stinks because I really like him. He does still talk about me to different people about random things which is weird. Whenever he's around me, he always draws attention to himself because I won't talk to him unless he initiates contact. He like messes with my hair and when I turn around and hit him he does it again and again. Other times, hell just be plain rude like come up to me and tell me how I'm eating too slowly or something stupid like that. Even though he told me his other ex annoyed him, whenever I'm around he goes and talks and flirts with her but when I ignore it he comes and talks to me...Hes acting very immaturely and I try not to react to it but sometimes it just really gets to me. I don't want to confront him about it I just wanna know why he's doing this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds quite normal for someone his age. He's certainly correct that he's too young for a serious commitment.

But he's great for hair pulling and teasing and provoking you to hit him. Why not be satified with that for the moment? Isn't that fun?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE