Will things ever be the same again?

My boyfriend and I have been in a pretty serious long distance relationship for almost a year now. We've only seen each other once, and that was when we met. But we were instantly attracted to each other and there is just something about him that is different than other guys. I really do love him and I can see my future with him.

We just don't know when we will be able to see each other again... Probably not until next summer. Which is hard but we work through it.

We tell each other everything and we have always had a really good relationship, even though we do have little fights every once in a while. But I think that is completely normal. We always talk about the cute things we will do with each other when were are finally together again.

But last night was different... He said we'd never be together and that we needed to stop talking right then because it would hurt even more later on. We ended up working it all out and really opening up to each other even more. The thing is I just don't know if I can let go of what of what he said. He said he was just angry yesterday and wasn't thinking straight.

It just made me think that all the endless hours of talking were a lie. I try to tell myself that they weren't, but it is still in the back of my mind. What do y'all think? Do y'all think we will be able to go back to the way we were?

Thanks y'all! We talked it through and we are gonna continue the relationship. The worst that can happen is not getting to see each other until next summer. We are better than ever now so hopefully it will all work out!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It lasts as long as you want it to last. What about the people in the marines who barely see thier girlfriends or wives? If you love someone enough you'll make it work even if it stays virtual for a while

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE