Having sex with my ex

My ex dumped me about six months ago we have a child together so its hard to get over him I had sex with him 3 times it was in the car so we never stayed all night together but a few days ago I decide to stay at his house and I stayed the night we had sex all night I thought that he wanted to get back together because he told me that he missed me and that I was the best f*** he has ever had and nicest chick its been a few days now and I been asking him were we stand in our relationship and he just ignores the question I get upset to I started accusing him of being with other girls that's why he can't answer my question I am so confused I text him and he ignores all my texts like I don't matter after that great night (I thought ) and he picks my son up for the weekend and just acts like nothing happened between us

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bottom line? He used you for sex.

I would suggest you no longer sleep with him and try to distance yourself emotionally. Keep your interactions with him strictly about your child and disregard anything else that comes out of his mouth.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems like he's just using you as a friends with benefits now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• keep the relationship the way it is and enjoy him trying to empress you with his love and passion...BUT, don't always be available...(YOU GOT HIM ON LOCK!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just pretend it never happened

0|0
    0|0
  • keep hanging out with him ..but don't have sex with him ...you will show him by that that he shouldn't use you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes