I always feel really ugly around people especially females

I always feels like I'm some kind of monster when people see me. Like today for example my sister and I had to pay a visit to the nail salon because my sister had to talk to our mother. I decided to stick around because I was board, while waiting there I decided to take a seat on the coach they had. Right next to me are these two girls one was standing then I moved over for her to sit. A few minutes later the women near hear gets up and the girl near me, moves away from me really quickly. I wanted to say I'm I really that ugly to be near you? Then a few hours later I'm at a convenience store looking at the sport drinks when all of a sudden this little girl say hi, So I say hi back her mother goes what did I tell you about talking to strangers? I get where she's coming from but I felt like I was some type of child molester. I mean come on not everybody is a creep.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• theres a reason for everything really. I generally don't like being elbow to elbow with strangers unless I have no option atm. as for the parent/kid thing I wouldn't worry about that, a lot of parents are like that. id probably tell my kid not to talk to strangers either, not until theyre older lol