What are his intentions?

i and my boyfriend fought for a silly issue and then were not in touch for about a month. we did this before also and even broke up a number of times but managed to stay together somehow. now all these while I saw him sharing and posting all love and heart broken songs on all social networking sites. even today I saw him doing this and heard him discussing this issue from one of his friends. then I decided to contact him for good. but for my utter surprise, he behaved as if nothing happened and showed that he was too pissed off with me. he showed no signs of patch up. I love him as he remains at the back of my mind even when I am busy. but what is he up to ? he kept on saying me that I took every thing for granted and that I am too late to make a come back. I am completely clueless about his behavior. any suggestion guys ?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• So let me get this straight, you fought over silly issues, don't speak for a month and this happened several times? You guys must not love each other enough then to make an effort to work things out. Don't understand the part about 'he behaved as if nothing happened and showed that he was too pissed off with me'. Anyway, I think he's had enough of you and you might consider getting a new boyfriend if this is how things are between you two. No offence but your relationship sounds a little on the toxic side. Not very healthy for long term.