What are his intentions?

i and my boyfriend fought for a silly issue and then were not in touch for about a month. we did this before also and even broke up a number of times but managed to stay together somehow. now all these while I saw him sharing and posting all love and heart broken songs on all social networking sites. even today I saw him doing this and heard him discussing this issue from one of his friends. then I decided to contact him for good. but for my utter surprise, he behaved as if nothing happened and showed that he was too pissed off with me. he showed no signs of patch up. I love him as he remains at the back of my mind even when I am busy. but what is he up to ? he kept on saying me that I took every thing for granted and that I am too late to make a come back. I am completely clueless about his behavior. any suggestion guys ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So let me get this straight, you fought over silly issues, don't speak for a month and this happened several times? You guys must not love each other enough then to make an effort to work things out. Don't understand the part about 'he behaved as if nothing happened and showed that he was too pissed off with me'. Anyway, I think he's had enough of you and you might consider getting a new boyfriend if this is how things are between you two. No offence but your relationship sounds a little on the toxic side. Not very healthy for long term.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• it sounds like he's decided not to kiss and make up this time. Maybe that's why he is so heartbroken, he knows there'll be no renewal of your relationship this time.

Still, never say never, some couples go for years breaking up occasionally! It's only been a month,how long was it the other times?

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it time. It seems that he's taking the little break seriously.

0|0
    0|0
    • the problem is that we don't stay at the same place. he comes home on holidays and then we meet. he is in town now and I asked him to meet. but he kept on saying no and didn't even reply to my msgs this morning. he would probably go back tomorrow.

What Girls Said 1

• If you'll already have had a hard time fighting over silly issues maybe one you'll should be mature enough to put and end to it taking a whole month to get back and apologize ? It's kind off long don't you think? Looks Like the guy is trying to make an issue out of nothin.. do you spend time with him to make sure he feels wanted? Maybe for once try apologizing and just be nice ti him but let me warn you let him not adapt to the very nice you or he'll start being very demanding. It's never too late hon. If he really loves you it'll all work out. Little things keep happening but don't let go so easy , it'll be okay :)

All he wants is a little bit of attention and he needs to know you need him as much as he does.

0|0
    0|0
    • i just hope that you are right..! ours is kind of a long distance relationship and that creates more problem. I just hope that everything becomes normal again...fingers crossed!

Recommended myTakes