If your hung you got it made...

alright I'm only average int he manhood department I haven't had complaints except for one girl who was super skanky so whatever. However growing up around cousins and on sports teams you see who's packing who's not. One thing I've noticed Most men that I know are hung there wives do everything mow the lawn do all the shopping and so forth. buddies who are packing less or average I noticed the girlfriend or wives don't do any of that and make there boys do it. Now I grew up doing my own chores and labor etc but I noticed that the dudes who are hung there wives girlfriend do everything for them. If they cheat the girls blame themselves that he cheated so because there hung they pretty much get whatever they want and have the life.. Anybody else notice that sh*t? I'ts pretty obvious women do care about size they just say it doesn't because its in there nature to make us feel like a man or not see us feel sh*tty. so people your thoughts your experiences lets hear them

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, if I'm with a guy whose penis is so tiny that I'm not even sure that I'm being penetrated, you are right- I don't care for that. Can you blame me? However, I have been with guys who were "hung" as you put it, and the majority of them were incredibly lazy in bed. All they did was show up with their big d***s and lay there- I guess they figured since they were larger than average, that by itself would be enough- and they were WRONG. I can't stand a lazy, selfish lover. All the average or slightly-above-average men I have been with have at the very least been engaging... not all of them were awesome in the sack, but at least they TRIED.

The best sex I have ever had has been with guys who were straight up average as far as size goes- but they were fun and were able to take and receive pleasure, they weren't squeamish or uptight or selfish. I'd rather have a guy like that in my bed than a dude who has a giant d*** who won't DO anything with it.