I know I did the right thing, Why do I feel so empty?

I recently just cut off my on and off ex boyfriend and I'm honestly happy I did it. He just wasn't the same person anymore, He put no effort into the relationship and I was the one holding it together. Not to mention he was very disrespectful to the end, even calling me a bitch when I ended it. At first I was happy that I had gotten away from him and his emotional abuse, but now I feel so empty. For the past few days I've been doing all I can to keep occupied and it helps me NOT to think of him, but as of right now I'm just sitting here thinking to myself and oddly I miss him.

Even after all he put me through.. I just miss him. The way he use to be, how loving and caring he was and not so much as to call me a bitch or something degrading. what's wrong with me?

11