My boyfriend is planning on breaking up with me. How to prepare?

My boyfriend and I are planning to meet in a few days to talk. I asked him if he's breaking up with me and he said he rather talk about it in person. What can I say to get him back and how do I prepare for this?

87

Most Helpful Girl

• Theres nothing you can say to make someone change their mind if they are already checked out of the relationship.Begging him to do anything other than what he is going to do will only make you look desperate.AND if you two do hang on to the dead relationship,it will be only for a short period of time,and he will just end up dumping you at a later time...a few weeks,a few months etc.The point is...if someone wants to LEAVE you,let him GOOOOOOOOOOO.This person is basically saying they don't want you anymore,and they would rather find someone "better".Why beg someone or try and convince someone that they need YOU?Don't do it girly.Its embarrassing and beneath you.

The dumper usually has the power against the dumpee...that's why he is telling you he will tell you in person.If I were you,I would flip the switch and do something else.I would gather all of his things (that should be given back) and send them to his home,or leave them in the doorway for him to get himself.I wouldn't even meet with him to discuss anything because it won't change the outcome.I would just start moving on.No explanation he can give will make you feel any better about his decision...trust me.Been there,done that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE