Girls I need your help I made it more complicated.

We went to this bar and got drunk. At last call I asked if she wanted to come back to my place she said yes. We didn't hook up just talked in my bed for like two hours and fell asleep. I took her home in the morning and now don't know what the next move is. Should I have made a move when she was in my bed? I just didn't want it to feel like a one night stand. I'm starting to feel like I screwed up. Also what's the right amount of time to call/text to see if she wants to go out again? I have always liked her and want to date/fwb NOT "just friends" Question 847636
Updates:
read first question and this will make more sense (link at bottom) and this is all in last 3 days.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the right thing! You didn't screw up. You were polite and a gentleman. You respected her as a lady. Good for you! You can text in the evening and ask if the hangover had subsided. Then wait 2 days and ask if she's available this weekend.

0|0
    0|0
    • Still don't know where this is going. but we are still talking so at least I know she didn't just want a one night stand.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You did the right thing you should keep texting her and see were things go.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes