How do I stop being jealous of my boyfriends ex

and feeling like I'm inferior to her? I feel like he thinks she was sexier than me and gave her more attention.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't stop, you just learn how to deal with it better. I learned more than I should have, about his ex, before I fell for him. So I was really paranoid about her for awhile (still sort of am). It's normal to be jealous, just don't let it affect how HE sees you. You have to treat him like everything is fine, even if you don't feel that way on the inside. You have to give him your trust and the benefit of the doubt if you want it to work. Sometimes I still look her up on FB to see if she has any new pictures up . . . The guy she left my man for, got her pregnant and she was still seeing both of them at the time so for awhile they didn't know who's kid it was. It really messed with him because he still wanted her back at the time. Now she and that guy have split up and she's single again. I keep waiting for her to get a hold of him (she did last time her and that guy broke up, and me and my guy had been together for almost a year at that time). He proposed to me less than a week after she had tried to contact him :) You just have to trust he's with you now because he found something better. He didn't replace her, he upgraded. There is a reason they didn't work out. In my case, she was a crazy one who didn't deserve his love and rolled his heart around in the mud, and he loved her to death anyway. That's probably the part that bothers me the most, the way she treated him, and he still chased her for so long . . . :-/ But he tells me now that her leaving was the best thing that ever happened to him because he wouldn't have met me, he's still be miserable. So chin up and screw her! Don't let her get in your relationship, she doesn't belong next to him anymore, and especially not btwn the two of you!