Do I tell this guy who is in the military about his girlfriend's shady behavior?

I was dating this guy for the last year. He has a VERY close girl friend who happens to be his ex girlfriend. Her boyfriend left for the military and as soon as he left she started hanging around all the time. She spends 3-4 nights a week at my ex's house. They swear they are just friends but then why is she spending so much time at his place? I feel as though she is part of the reason we are nolonger together. I couldn't stand how close they were, it's strange. Well her boyfriend is away in the military and I doubt would appreciate her spending so much time "sleeping" over. Do I get in touch with him to let him know? Only problem is I'd have to get in touch with his mother for his info as I do not know it? If that was my boyfriend I would want to know.
Thank you for all the advice. Its probably best that I keep my mouth shut. Yes I am angry about their relationship but I have never had a guy friend that I spent entire weekends sleeping over at his house especially when I'm a taken woman. I guess it will all come out eventually. It's just hard to bite my tongue. They screwed me over so I suppose I was looking to hurt them like they hurt me. That's the honest truth. I just don't know how to work through those feelings.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• If you knew for sure what was going on, I'd say go for it. But all you know is she spends a lot of time at his place. That doesn't mean anything inappropriate is going on...and how the heck do you know she's speing 3-4 night a sweek at your ex's house? And do you mean the whole night?

You probably are just guessing about that..you see her car there, or something?

Unless you know for sure, it would be a bad idea to tell his mom or him. It could turn out they really ARE just buddies, you know!

• Yes he lives up the street from me. My rents live on the same street so I drive by there often. It's not like I'm stalking. Her car is there all the time.