Moving to Ontario and have a ton of questions?

So I'm moving to Ontario in less than a month and I'm sh*t scared haha. I'm originally from Vancouver so I guess I'm not really "foreign" or anything but still! Ontario's HUGE compared to Vancouver. Little New York I think? :p

What is there to do? What should I know? I'll either be moving to Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, or Oshawa. Anyone familiar with these little towns? Anything will help thanks :)

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're from Vancouver which is a large city in itself and now your moving to the GTA. You'll be fine in terms of adjusting to whichever region you choose, because Vancouver has a bigger population than any of them. I'm from Toronto, so I don't know much about those towns, but the one time I went to Pickering it was nice, they have a movie theatre and mall and a celebrity (I think it was Phillip Phillips?) went to that mall and did some signing. And if you get bored downtown Toronto isn't far!