What should I do?

ok so back in October I was talking to this guy and feelings between us were getting super serious,but we never made it official because we lived far apart,this went on for about three months.well by the end of December we just thought it was better to just stop talking all together before we went any further,out of no where in janurary he messaged me again and we`ve been talking ever since...well junior year is about to start and he said he might be starting school at my school,my question is should I try having a relationship with him?because he wants to try to have a relationship,but I'm not sure Because of everything that happend when we first started to talk...what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• wait for him to come to your school then make a move. if he doesn't actually start there this fall I would let him go for now

What Girls Said 0