Ex girlfriend texts me saying "I miss you x"

Links back to my previous question I guess, a bit of background...

split up because she cheated on me and dumped for a guy who is basically twice her age, we had a long distance relationship(started uni), dated for a long time, I have since been moving on with my life, she has previously pushed for friendship between us. This is 2 and half months since the break up we have had 3 weeks of completely no contact. And recently she has contacted me I either don't reply or do very vaguely. I still have feelings for this girl which I'm trying to loose, which is the problem when she keeps contacting me and the most recent above. I guess I want to know her intentions, is she attention seeking cos she's had an argument with the new guy? Or does she truly miss me? Or something else

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I have no way of knowing what her true intentions are. And I have no way of predicting how things will turn out. All I can say is:

- she cheated on YOU

- she left YOU

So from that, it seems pretty plain and simple that she had no intentions of ever coming back or thinking shed miss you because she had another man. Evidently, that new 'preferable' situation went t*ts up and she's trying to collect the scattered debris of your relationship.

Id say you have two options, both with their many individual outcomes:

- ignore her and keep on the path of moving on. Don't risk getting hurt again.

- take her back and run the risk of her hurting you again when she figures out she "misses" the other guy too.

Personally, I say carry on with what you're doing. She was able to cut things off with you remarkably fast and equally as keen to start things over again. It doesn't seem like she has any sort of long term plan in place. Its best for you to leave it alone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• she dumped you for someone else,she thought he was better and it ended badly so now she thinks you are stupid enough to take her trifling ass back,i hope you don't do it,u are opening yourself up for more hurt and if you let her get away with it once,she may do it again in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably just wants as much attention as she can get from guys so she does not want you to move on so she can have as much attention from different guys as she can get. You are probably not the only guy she has done this to. Ignore her, I am sure that you can do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way in telling with just one text message. But if she was truly serious about you she would make it clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • she sounds like a player. I would ignore her. if she cheated on you once she would do it again. she is obviously unfaithful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She is just messing with you.

Don't reply. Don't give her attention.

Block her number or reply with a faked "this number doesn't exist" message.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes