I wanna know what my ex boyfriend is thinking

I know it's long but please help !

So.. I just broke up with my boyfriend a week ago and I really wanna know what he's thinking.. It'd be great if you guys could tell me.

I broke up with him because he was contacting his ex-girlfriend and even met her a few times. He broke up with his ex girlfriend last year around July or August and started going out with me this Feb.

He told me he hated her because she ruined his life. She had complicated guy problems and pretty much my ex bfs friends and family all hated her. They went out for two years and when they broke up she wanted him back badly. Really, really badly.

And during our relationship, she was talking crap about him to people around him so he was really stressed. They encountered a few times and people saw them arguing and yelling at each other.

Besides his ex girlfriend issue we were having perfectly happy relationship. We introduced ourselves to our friends and family (most importantly his friends and family liked me!), we pretty much met everyday and if we couldn't we sent messages everyday (because he got upset if I didn't meet him or text him), he kept telling me he wanted to marry me, we never ever fought or had arguments, we shared the same interest in music/movie/etc, watched basketball together and so much more!

And now, because of his ex issue, we broke up. His Facebook has been deactivated for a week now. (He has our photos on fb) My friend saw him with his ex girlfriend working on assignments together at the library. I'm not sure if he's gotten back together with her but.. yeah.. He hasn't contacted me since I told him I wanted to break up.

Okay.. so this is what happened. And here are my questions:

1. Why the hell would he meet her? Have dinner with her (till one in the morning!) when he says he hates her?

2. Was I used to simply get over his ex gf? The things he said to me.. were they all lies?

3. Why is he keeping his fb deativated? I mean, he didn't deactivate it when he broke up with his ex last year.. I don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. He doesn't hate her

2. Yes and no. He probably loved both of you but this douche seems like he needs attention all the time and there is nothing you can do to keep up their ego. My guess is he has low self esteem?

3. Maybe she made him? Or more likely, he is hurt that you dumped him and knows its killing you. You gotta move fast - find another boyfriend, preferably some tall hot dude, and start being in public all the time with him. It will not only kill your ex to see this, but you might find you stop caring about what he thinks anyways.

What Guys Said 2

• You broke up with him. Get over it and move on with your life.

• Hey ex key woerd, get over him plenty more hunks out there, and to answer the question how the fekk would any of us know what he is thinking, only he knows that cos it is his thoughts in his head, move on.

What Girls Said 0