Guys if you've missed your chance and she really liked you, but she's moving on now, how do you feel?

It was very obvious you both really liked each other, and others were even commenting on you being a couple. She suggested several times you go out - but for whatever reason you didn't go for it. This goes on for months and eventually she starts seeing someone.

Do you feel angry that she's messed you about?

Or do you feel sad that she's gone from you?

How would this make you feel?

I don't want to hurt him or have him think I'm messing him about but I've done all I can and I have to move on if its not happening.

Thanks

12

Most Helpful Girl

• @don't want to hurt him or have him think I'm messing him about but I've done all I can and I have to move on if its not happening.

TELL HIM. EXACTLY THAT.then youve done all you can. until then you're playing games. ... unless youve already told him. EXACTLY THAT.. then youve don all you can.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks - good answer. But I have said it to him several times about us going out, and he has said and done absolutely nothing. I think actions speak louder than words. I think I've been rejected enough already bu him (by his lack of action) - without forcing him to actually say it.

• Well you know you can feel that way- I understand why, but were not in his head or in his past. you never know he may have reasons.

id gently put it towards him exactly what you said. you can phrase it or say it so it doesn't sound like an accusation.

but you know it'd be a pity if he really did like you and just had stuff to sort out.

itd also suck if you insisted in your mind you're moving on but then didn't because he had good reason for his behavior.

be very clear once and all-for you;-)

good luck!

• if I can get the opportunity with him for a quiet chat I will. But he honestly isn't making it easy, or creating opportunities for us to be alone much, if we spend a few minutes alone its like he always distracts himself with something else and never uses the time to focus on me or create an environment condusive to a chat. its like he purposely avoids us talking alone. or runs away or vanishes in case I bring it up. but I'll try, I promise. but it takes two at end end of the day.