How did my EX girlfriend move so damn fast into another relationship?

My girlfriend pushed for a break up just 2 days ago. She is 22 and I am 25. She said we wasn't compatible with sex and she said I wasn't fun enough (she had hardly no sex drive). I loved her and was there for her every step of the way through our relationship. The last 2 weeks of our relationship started going down hill when she came to stay with me for 2 weeks and we got into a few arguments. First we started on a relationship break for a week and then she pretty much ended it. Now here is what hurts the most. Yesterday I was on Facebook and I decided to look at her page and I be damn if she wasn't in a serious relationship with some new guy, I can't believe how fast she just moved on. She is a very private person and for her to put her relationship on Facebook for everyone to see just kills me and crushes me, I don't understand it because she is such a private person and the 11 months we was together she always told me "i don't want everyone on Facebook to know we our in a relationship because people might start trouble". After us breaking up she still continues to call me and text me as if nothing has happens between us. It hurts but its even worse that she has moved on so fast with this new guy. I know I hurt her feels in someways. Why does she continue to call and text me so much? she says were still friends but I don't think its a good idea. What should I do? I am so confused and hurt

26

Most Helpful Guy

• How come girls move on so fast? Well, they just can especially when they are the ones breaking up. You didn't know this? Now you do. Is it morally wrong? Should women deserve all our hatred for this? No, this is women's nature. We just need to accept it... and use it to our advantage the next time.

Can you still be friends after your break-up? Depends on you. Do you really want to play friends with a girl who dumped you?

"but I don't think its a good idea"

There you go. Now what? Time to move on, date other girls. You've lived over 99% of your life without your ex; you're so going to survive this. It's actually not a big deal.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE