Why would he do this?

We broke up in the last week and I asked him to move out by the end of next month. He says he will do whatever it takes to win me back. Even agreed to move out but keep dating ( something he previously stated would never happen). Now I find out that he's back on the same dating site we met on, using the same profile ( which he obviously never deleted) and has made plans to meet up with a few girls he almost cheated on me with.

If he still want to be together why would he do that? Is it just him protecting himself and covering his bases? Perspective, please?
I should make it clear that I'm the one who broke up with him. I guess my question is more, If he really wants to try and do whatever it takes to win me back why would he be looking for attention from other girls? Especially when it hasn't even been a week since the break.

11