Why would he do this?

We broke up in the last week and I asked him to move out by the end of next month. He says he will do whatever it takes to win me back. Even agreed to move out but keep dating ( something he previously stated would never happen). Now I find out that he's back on the same dating site we met on, using the same profile ( which he obviously never deleted) and has made plans to meet up with a few girls he almost cheated on me with.

If he still want to be together why would he do that? Is it just him protecting himself and covering his bases? Perspective, please?
Updates:
I should make it clear that I'm the one who broke up with him. I guess my question is more, If he really wants to try and do whatever it takes to win me back why would he be looking for attention from other girls? Especially when it hasn't even been a week since the break.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, he's just protecting himself and covering his bases.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's playing the field. You can play the field too, & date him & multiple other men, or you can make a clean break. I mean if you are living together, then he has "sampled the goods & has decided not to buy" right? Sorry, not trying to be mean, these are the exact words I heard from a guy before.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that's mean at all, just truthful. I broke up with him though, he's the one who wants to keep trying to work it out. I'm just a bit confused.

Recommended myTakes