Need help with my ex girlfriend's friends

So my girlfriend for 5 years broke up with me. She wanted space and said I need to work on myself. It's been like 2 weeks and I've done alt to fix my depressed life. New job and connected with my family. I tented her girlfriends and stood up for myself saying that no one knows our hearts and I'm not trying to take her away from you guys I'm just making my life happier then trying to get her back. Both of her close friends said "just do you, and let her do her" is that a bad sign or is their a hope?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• if you listen to her friends you do not have a chance,but if she is telling them to tell u,then you should listen

• i don't want to listen to her friends. and I hope she doesn't listen as well

• I wish you all the best,its hard to figure out why the ones we love don't love us back the same