Need help with my ex girlfriend's friends

So my girlfriend for 5 years broke up with me. She wanted space and said I need to work on myself. It's been like 2 weeks and I've done alt to fix my depressed life. New job and connected with my family. I tented her girlfriends and stood up for myself saying that no one knows our hearts and I'm not trying to take her away from you guys I'm just making my life happier then trying to get her back. Both of her close friends said "just do you, and let her do her" is that a bad sign or is their a hope?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if you listen to her friends you do not have a chance,but if she is telling them to tell u,then you should listen

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't want to listen to her friends. and I hope she doesn't listen as well

• I wish you all the best,its hard to figure out why the ones we love don't love us back the same

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• no ther is always hope because in the end the desegion is her desegion so you try to talk to your girle and tell her how you feel and what do you think that should happend and tellher what have you acompleche in those tow weeks just be honest and 5 years will not go with no purpos go for her if you really love her she will feel it ! good luck bro

0|0
    0|0
  • their is a hope what ever you just need to hear what you are saying and why the best way to do this is to trust your heart and you will find the Answer.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just listen to her.l There's hope.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes