Is 2 weeks too long between seeing each other?

I am not in a relationship with this person but since we met our frequency of seeing each other is fortnightly. We are both not seeing other people(well he says he is not). He is a teacher and has his son 50/50 shared with his ex. Is every 2 weeks OK for the first few months or does that seem odd? Is he interested or not. May I add he is 43 and I am 35
I just didn't want to be fooled by thinking its OK if it wasn't. I appreciate that it may be quality not quantity and he is a grown mature man. I think going slow is fine but struggle to know what we actually are when its so infrequent. Chemistry is amazing, our sons are similar age and we have a lot in common. He is a lovely guy. Another thing that I would love advice on with this man is that we don't text or call each other between catch ups unless its about that.
And he may not reply to a text for days after I have sent it
Yes I'm doing my best to appreciate that he may be time poor and just mature and not needy. Some texts he calls me babe and leaves a X (kiss at the end). I invited him to dinner and his response was...I would love to dine with you but I cannot give up my free night for a few wks babe x (school reporting period atm). I have hung in for 3 mths now but this Sunday it will be 3 weeks since we saw each other. I am trying to be cool and relaxed & no pressure. Asked about this w'end on wed - no reply

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be emotionally fragile after the divorce,and his wife andher lawyer may be checking for other women his life, as you know..that happens in these situations.

But you should't let I pass without protest when he doesn't even respond to questions about posible weekend plans. There's no excuse for that kind of thing, regardless of his circumstances.

If there are reaons he's not available or can't answer your questions, he needs to open up to you . it sounds like you know each other well enough, that he should be able to do that to some extent!