'Find a nice guy I won't kill'..?!

Haven't spoken to ex boyfriend in 3 weeks and yesterday out of the blue he textd me saying how its been a year since we first met and how he wanted to apologize for how hard he made the relationship..he then went on to say how he was/is so messed up and thanked me for his support

Obviously this text from him meant a lot, so I replied with 'its OK no worries, wish I could have done more'..

He then replied 'pick a nice guy I won't kill'

So I said 'haha :)'..and that was the end of the convo!

Any insight into this?!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is quite a nice guy at the bottom. And he even has some integrity and backbone. To bad it didn't work out with you two.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He's the sweetest person I've ever met :)