Should I just end contact completely?

I am 23 and my ex is 21. I recently told him I was hiding my pregnancy from him and that I am sorry but if I would have told him sooner he would have hit me like he always did. He doesn't work he smokes weed and talks to other females like nothing and he thinks I am trying to "trap" him. I told him I don't want him back I just want to inform him about the baby and I will pay for a dna test myself to prove he is the father since he doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do anymore just because I told him his many girlfriends aren't allowed near my child when she is born he called me a hater and wrote lmao like I'm trying to be honest with him and when I asked him if anything runs in his family that could be passed down to the baby he got mad at me and said he regrets meeting me. I give up I told him when it's time the court system will find him and he still thinks it's unreal he even blocked me from everything so how will he know when she is born and since he wants a dna test so badly I can't contact him I've lost all hope.

Why would he want a dna test when he knows I was loyal to him and always there for him finacial wise as well he knows I've never cheated I feel kind of hurt.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he wants a dna because he knows saying it hurts u...he is a douche bag with no future plans and he wants you to suffer like him..have your little baby and like you said ,have the courts serve him those papers...who cares what he thinks anymore,he is history and a sperm donor as well...get through the pregnancy , have a healthy baby girl and move on(i'm guessing she's a girl)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE