Do you think he's scared or what?

So tell me what are we? Like he know I like him and how I feel also knows my big fear which is when I come back in August he and everyone else would have moved on and I haven't . Now at first it kinda started like friends with benefits only kissing and stuff no sex. And he said he doesn't want it to lead into anything else. Then I started to notice us hanging out a lot , making plans, going to get frozen yogurt together text a lot. he says he's really happy that we kissed. He stares at me in class and smiles the whole time. So wait is that part of fwb's? Cause I don't think it is. But notice how I said my fear about him moving on and forgetting about me . He said " what's if it's opposite and you found someone and I haven't, you will have all those guys around you and forget about me" so wait does he like me back but just scared to get into a relationship with me cause it would hurt him? Or what what do you think ?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He's just scared.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's scared that someone will end up hurt. It's normal. You should be worried about it too. Why are you trying to rush it, if you are the one leaving? If he falls in love with you, and you find someone else wherever you are going, he's going to be crushed. Just enjoy what you have right now. No promises.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes