I need some advice. How can I move on from my amazing ex boyfriend?

Long story short, I met this guy 2 years ago that was absolutely amazing to me. Always held the car door and any other sort of door open for me, constantly showed up randomly with flowers, always wanting to take me out to a fancy dinner, always bringing gifts, coming to pick me up at my house, and giving me back massages. I mean this guy was AMAZING. The problem is that I was raised to think that guys should act like this so I was very appreciative of it. I didn't even realize all the great things he did for me and I wish I could have told him "thank you so much" whenever he did such sweet things for me but I never did.

Fast forward to now, I'm single and I've been on about 100 dates (no joke). Every single guy I kid you not, is a total and complete douche bag to me. I'll have guys that won't even hold the door up for me and they are very selfish. They make me come to THEM and then the only plans they have for the night is to watch a stupid movie on their laptop while they tried to get in my pants and we drink some cheap beer. It's horrible and I'm so sick of it. I guess it's punishment though

How can I move on from this great ex when all I do is think about how all these douche bags are nothing compared to him?:(

16

Most Helpful Girl

• go to him apologiz and here in this position you'll really know if he like you OK darling go to him maby he is the one but do not be upset if he do not whant to talk to you or something cause he will feel like what ever he'v dun for you you did not like so go for him not once not twice do not accept rejaction maby he is the one ! good luck and if things get better let me know if you whant ! I just wanna be happy for you !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE