To sleep or not to sleep with the ex? That is the question.

So my boyfriend (well now ex) recently dumped me. He was all like "we can still be friends, I want to be a part of your life, you deserve the best, you can still visit the pets ect..."

From what I am getting at from our texting conversations is that he thought he wasn't good enough for me and that he could never give me what I deserve, love. Not that I am pinning for love or anything.

I never wanted to break up, but alas we are here. He still wants to be my "best friend" but I think that might be a sh*tastic idea. I told him he is just fanning a flame he is trying to extinguish ect...

Well we still talk and today we might "hang out" if you know what I mean. I still like him and would like to get back with him but I don't know the same for him.

I am hoping that we could get back together today since today would have been our 5 month anniversary if it were not for our break up 3 days ago...

What do y'all think?
He told me that he didn't want to break up but he wanted a break?

I am not very familiar with the term break and what it leads up to. I am very skeptical of this "break," he said it was just a time to think but still talk to each other, but not wh*re around (I am a decent woman.). And then come to a decision or terms, and well I already told him I made up my mind so now the ball is in his court and it blows! We act like we are still in a relationship but we're in a break? this is confusing!

57

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have emotions involved then no definitely don't do it. don't be a toy to him that he can pick up and play with whenever he wants.