Girls opinion: should I tell her about my feelings or leave it like this?!

I like this girl a lot for a long time.the thing is I haven't told her I like her yet. I get this really powerful feeling she likes me back just as much.

The thing is I have lots of problems on my head right now and I feel I wouldn't be able to give her all my attention and if we do get together at this point, things will fall appart.

I thought I should tell her about my feelings for her and explain why we can't get together and that I'll get back to her as soon as everything is going to be OK if she'll be available... I also plan to tell her I'm not expecting her to wait for me forever, but I want her to know that I love her. I really love her and I want her to know it

Should I do that ?! would it be selfish from me ?! or just let her go without really knowing that I had something for her?! what would be the best thing for me to do from a girls point of view.

bad update guys... since we finished school and she went back home in another city I found it OK to send an email. I felt she needed to know asap so I couldn't wait to get a date. who knows when she came back to this city.

i found it fair-play to tell her that I like her so much but I can't be with her all in the same email, instead of waiting to see if she likes me back, then tell her I can't be with her. I thought that would have been deceiving.

she said she doesn't like me like that but admires my courage. but SIGNS WERE THERE. lots of love songs on Facebook that she now removed. I asked her about the songs she removed when I saw her online on Chat. she said she posted them for no reason. she then logged off without saying goodbye or anything. WHO POSTS love songs on Facebook for no reason ?! do you think she must have realized there is no reason to confess anymore since this relationship had no future at the moment and said NO ?!
what am I going to do ? my head is spinning really bad because I love her and I would like to get back to her and now I don't even now if she liked me or not. she left me there with all those signs. I thought I should give her another email tell her about all the signs and that it doesn't help me much to be left in the air like that after all the signals she sent. what do you think I should do? better ideas?if she said no because she saw no reason to do that anymore how to make her confess ?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you do it? What was her response?

If not, think hard about this one... How would you react to someone telling you they like you but can't be with you? I would personally think it was very pointless and selfish that they told me that...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • just updated. thanks I guess you are right in your way. read the updates then tell me what you think

• Thanks for BA: )

As unfortunate as it may be those songs may have been for/about someone else :(

• You earned it !

She did this thing that hurt me and I wasn't trying to talk to her as much as before. one day a few of us were waiting in the class.She comes and sits next to me. Seeing that I don't pay her attention, she elbows me and asks what's new lately. I shrugged my shoulders. She kept quiet for the rest of the day. THAT day when she got home, posted the first song and started to appear online on chat whenever I was online. That's why I'm so puzzled about this whole thing. I'm done