Am I wrong to be frustrated?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for over 9 months. We live together and I work 35 miles away. I try to be romantic as much as I can and surprise her here and there, but no matter what I do, she always cops an attitude, gets mad, and ignored the problem, until it become an even bigger problem. She makes it seem like everything wrong in our relationship and life is my fault. She gets mad at me that I don't like her talking to her ex, who has incessantly confessed his love for her and had said some sexual things to me about their past to set me off. I'm seeing a lot of inconsistencies in her behavior, and it's killing me. I really try my hardest to find resolve, but it always backfires. I even get her flowers at least once a week, compliment her, go out with her and her frinds, and even sold a lot of my stuff to take her on a surprise vacation to Florida to see her family etc... but now she gets upset that I hung out with my buddy I never see anymore due to work schedules. I was gone for 45 minutes and it was the end of the world. It almost seems like she doesn't care about how I feel at all. She doesn't want me pursuing my career, or anything I'm passionate about, and it's killing me. I love her very much, and have talked to her several times about all this. But the thing that bothers me the most, is that she insults my family members. I'm losing hope and faith in this relationship... and now we're moving into a new apartment in a month, and I'm leaning more towards the side of just ending it. Any female insight? Suggestions? Ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• End it before it gets nasty with her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing wrong with u! It's her problem. I wish my boyfriend can treat me like that ;-(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• No, you're not wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes