Kinda went skinny dipping, is it cheating?

me and a guy friend decided to break into a neighbours swimming pool and jump in the water. it was dark out and we had been drinking all night. he had boxers on and I had underwear, a bra and a bandeau over that. it seemed pretty innocent at the time, we just wanted to hop into the water. now I'm feeling kinda guilty about it, and I'm worried my boyfriend is going to be upset about it. do I need to worry? is this a big deal or should I just move on and not say anthing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure he won't be happy that you did that. But has long has you didn't cross any physical boundaries (by this I mean sexual touching, kissing or sex), then you did not cheat.

If this doesn't sit we'll with you, then it probably won't with him either.

Take from this experience, and don't do it again.

Also, try not to stress too much about it because

This all sounds pretty fun, harmless and carefree.

It seems like you guys lived in the moment , respected each other and had a great time.

Reflect on that for the experience that it was, but take from it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• i would feel guilty about that, not sure whether it counts or not. I would let him know and explain the innocence of it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not cheating at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, different people have different standards. The test is to imagine how you would feel if your boyfriend did that with a female friend.

I personally would be upset by it, but I wouldn't consider it cheating as such.

I wouldn't say anything in your position. But I wouldn't do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not cheating (unless you and your boyfriend have crazy strict boundaries). While admittedly if it were my girlfriend in this situation, the inner-animal voice in me would be a little "grr" like I imagine many guys would be. But that's about it and I wouldn't create a big deal out of it.

While yes you do run the risk of him finding out, knowing your didn't tell him, and him getting upset at that...I wouldn't tell him simply because it really isn't a huge deal so no need to make it into one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't say anything... But always ask yourself this... Would you be mad if he was doing the same with a half naked chic?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes