Kinda went skinny dipping, is it cheating?

me and a guy friend decided to break into a neighbours swimming pool and jump in the water. it was dark out and we had been drinking all night. he had boxers on and I had underwear, a bra and a bandeau over that. it seemed pretty innocent at the time, we just wanted to hop into the water. now I'm feeling kinda guilty about it, and I'm worried my boyfriend is going to be upset about it. do I need to worry? is this a big deal or should I just move on and not say anthing?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure he won't be happy that you did that. But has long has you didn't cross any physical boundaries (by this I mean sexual touching, kissing or sex), then you did not cheat.

If this doesn't sit we'll with you, then it probably won't with him either.

Take from this experience, and don't do it again.

Also, try not to stress too much about it because

This all sounds pretty fun, harmless and carefree.

It seems like you guys lived in the moment , respected each other and had a great time.

Reflect on that for the experience that it was, but take from it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE