Can moving too slow turn a girl off?

If a guy moves too slow in the relationship, mainly physically, can that turn a girl off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda. It might make me think he's not into me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Cheers for BA!

• you could just ask. or continue seeing him unless he says he's not interested. why do you have to rush in order to have confidence?

• I never said I wouldn't. But having to do so means that I've had a confused response to his behavior /motivations.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Yes and no lol,girls don't like it when you go to fast because it feels like you are pressuring them and you only want to "play", and no,girls want a little bit of a tease so they know something will happen in the future,but going to slow is a turn off because some girls feel like they are waiting forever and they want something to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I prefer it.

anyways no one person goes slow. its a joint effort if I wanted things to speed up id give it a try. and if he wasn't ready he'd tell me and wed slow down. and vice versa. otherwise its not a functional relationship. its just guessing, not communicating. just being neurotic.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you consider to be too slow? If she's serious she'll probably appreciate and respect your wanting to take things slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no, going to fast is also like "woah, slow down" so just pace yourself and get to know the person before jumping on them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't turn me off, it would just make me feel like he wasn't into me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• No. It depends upon each person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes