Girlfriend still has pictures for ex boyfriend on Facebook ?

So me and my girlfriend have been dating since November, and she still has pics of her and her ex in the bed, and kissing and stuff, is it a bad idea to tell her to remove them ?

I kinda brought it up and she asked me if it bothers me and I said yes.

Also its not the regular pics that bother me, its the ones that theyre kissing or in the bed after sex

148

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't tell her to remove them, trust her! She's with you and yes, at one point those pictures were probably meaningful to her but she's focused on you so you shouldn't "make her" take them down.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE