Should I break up with my boyfriend?

Well I have a boyfriend and we have been together for 2 months and have never kissed not even a little peck and never hold hands. Well today in class I was sitting alone and he walks on and sees me sitting alone and instead of him sitting with me he goes and sits with another girl ! I honestly got kinda mad but didn't say anything. I'm just wondering if I should break up with him , but the thing is that I really really like him. Please Give Me Some Advice .

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Are the two of you even dating or is this one of those situations where neither person asks the other out and you just assume the two of you are together and exclusive and destined for love?

It doesn't sound like the two of you interact or even talk all that much, I could be wrong but that's the impression your question is giving.

If you aren't happy and don't see things changing any time soon, then either make an effort to do something about it, or nip it in the bud and move on. If it's only been two months then there probably isn't much to lose here.