GUYS AND GIRLS: Is he interested?

I had a one night stand with this guy and after that I spoke to him a few times. We spent another night together and after that I moved overseas and I never msged him back and I had not told him that I had moved to another country. I sent him a message a month later telling him that I had moved and that we should still keep in touch. However, he never replied to that message and I thought it would be best to unfriend him since we did not talk any more. Then ard a year later, he sends a fren request and I was quite surprised. But whenever, I start a convo with him, he always ends it relatively quickly and I don't understand what the point of adding me was, if he did not want to keep in touch. What is going on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget him. Move on he's not worth it. I've done the same thing as he's doing you. I'm a guy

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• He's obviously keeping in touch with you because the sex was good enough and there's a chance you'll come back to visit. If you want to test this, tell him that you've decided not to do one-night stands - feel free to describe your new, super-efficient vibrator.

If he's interested in you, he'll keep messaging. If he's just keeping you on a shelf as a potential, then he'll never write back. Or he'll write and try to talk you into sleeping around again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a clue what's going through his mind, what he's thinking or what he's up to. But he's definitely not interested. Doesn't look like it he was interested more than just casual even then. You guys were simply how you started casual or a fling.

Ask him why he added you everything OK etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I think is , he probable had a good time with you and like and want to keep in touch BUT, when he stop and think:''But why should I do this if I won't see her or be with her...'' then he gives up...

I would think this way... so can be it or not =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not, guys don't sleep with girls they are interested in dating on the first night. It's pretty rare, unless they've known each other for a while previously. You have to understand that a willingness to have sex with you doesn't mean he must have feels for you in order to do so. He simply needs to find you physically attractive. IS there a chance he could later learn that he would like to date, you? sure that's a possibility, but is it likely. The answer is no, because again, if a guy is sleeping with you that fast, most likely his intentions are not to get to truly know you.

1|0
    0|0
  • His trying to get even with you. He is still interested but he will always remember how you simply left him with no explanation as if he was a rag or something. Could you not explain to him what you were about to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • he's not interested. He might just be adding you for the memories but not really getting back in touch. I do that sometimes...maybe a DTF option too but other than that probably nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be. But any guy whose interested in a girl he had a one night stand with, well that's just dumb

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a flake. Besides you live out of the country... why pursue something like this?

1|0
    0|0
  • he wants to use you for sex again when you're back in town

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. You were probably just another notch on his belt. He's probably just adding you to keep you as another chance for another one night stand whenever you two meet.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He might be the type of guy that likes "collecting girls" He probably just sees you as a memento, not as a person.

1|1
    0|0
    • I had not really thought about that as a possiblity but I reckon you might be right!

• Show All
    • yea, those kind of guys are waste of time. the funny thing is that for a non committed guy, he was talking about dating the morning after the first time we slept together, which needless to say freaked me out!. it is annoying how hypocritical guys can get.

• Yes. And you have to remember it's JUST TALK. Those kinds of guys give you what they know you want to hear. They don't mean it, though. I "dated" this guy for 3 weeks, and he was always saying how he was going to marry me. (ugh)

• He wants to keep you as an option so that if you ever come back to town he can hit you up. But just for sex, I doubt he's interested in anything more

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes