GUYS AND GIRLS: Is he interested?

I had a one night stand with this guy and after that I spoke to him a few times. We spent another night together and after that I moved overseas and I never msged him back and I had not told him that I had moved to another country. I sent him a message a month later telling him that I had moved and that we should still keep in touch. However, he never replied to that message and I thought it would be best to unfriend him since we did not talk any more. Then ard a year later, he sends a fren request and I was quite surprised. But whenever, I start a convo with him, he always ends it relatively quickly and I don't understand what the point of adding me was, if he did not want to keep in touch. What is going on?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget him. Move on he's not worth it. I've done the same thing as he's doing you. I'm a guy