Is it okay to break up with someone because they deny you sex?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year, he has NO SEX DRIVE WHAT SO EVER. And I am a healthy teen girl with needs. Its getting old, he's fine with having it once a month, I need more like 5 times a week at least!

44

Most Helpful Girl

• IF you're going to partner up with someone they should be able to give you the things that you need thus keeping you from looking for it elsewhere.

If you want sex and he doesn't it means that you aren't compatible. Find someone who is. He will also have the qualities you like in this guy.