Is it okay to break up with someone because they deny you sex?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year, he has NO SEX DRIVE WHAT SO EVER. And I am a healthy teen girl with needs. Its getting old, he's fine with having it once a month, I need more like 5 times a week at least!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• IF you're going to partner up with someone they should be able to give you the things that you need thus keeping you from looking for it elsewhere.

If you want sex and he doesn't it means that you aren't compatible. Find someone who is. He will also have the qualities you like in this guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yes it is okay, when the sex is good it's 10% of the relationship, when the sex is bad it's 90% of the relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's OK, your needs clearly aren't being satisfied and he's unwilling to compromise. You're better off finding someone else.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, if that's what you're after in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's OK.

Yes I need sex every day. So I know how you feel. It would be fairer on you both to break up.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's okay to break up with somebody for any reason that feels important to you. They might not like your reason for doing it, but you gotta do what's right for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOUVE BEEN TOGETHER A YEAR? and he only has sex with you ONCE A MONTH? lol wow, it's clear you two are not sexually compatible. Do what you must.

1|0
    0|0
  • omg id kill to have your boyfriend, I never want to have sex I dislike sex so much and always have I'm only 22 but it has never had a spark in me.

Do you think he could have a bad child hood that had some kind of sexual consequences in it that were wrong? Because, this triggers it sometimes for people to not like sex

Anyways, find someone else that can fulfill your needs

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes