What would you do if someone cheated on you?

What would you do to your boyfriend or girlfriend and what would you do to the person he cheated you on with

I would blow up my BFs car if he had one or his house.

If I knew the girl (friend, cousin) I would do the same her shave off her hair

If I didn't then I wouldn't do anything

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was a one time thing, I'd shrug and ask if /hope she had used protection. Then pardon it.

Maybe I'd have an ONS with someone else, just to try.

If it was recurrent I'd shrug , split like civilized people and walk away.

No drama, no revenge in either case.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• dump their ass and move on. someone else's actions (no matter how hurtful) are going to make me act like a fool. there's plenty of women out there to get with, no need to act like a moron over the issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheater: I'd do some perty bad things that wouldn't get me locked up. I'd flirt with the line though

Person they cheated for: Depends on if I know them or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Say goodbye and move on with my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to go see a doctor. Big time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave & never communicate with them again.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I love him so I want him to be happy, so since its clear he isn't happy with me, I would dump him so he can be happy with her, especially since now there's trust issues, lack of self discipline and lack of morals. I definitely wouldn't do anything that might land me in jail for it. In my eyes, neither one of them would be worth it. Just letting them be together, knowing down the road history will repeat itself is revenge enough for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was cheated on in high school. I slapped them both in the face when I found out. I was cool with the school admins so I got away with it.

But now I'm a lot calmer than I was three years ago. If it were to happen to me again, I would probably just tell them to suck it and then I'd move on with my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do anything, just walk away and never even allow him one glance. He would not be worth it, he would be dead to me.

The best revenge is to move on and be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • This happened to me 3 months ago. We had been together 5 years.

I loved him so much.

He text me to tell me. I didn't reply to the text. I never spoke to him again. In fact, the only time we have seen each other is last night - he drove past me.

It hurt me so much, I loved him so much. I still care for him on some level. But I'm never going back, he killed me. I'm not a vindictive person, I wouldn't torch his car. Karma will deal with him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww sorry to hear that dear :(

I am positive he is beating himself over it, you did the right thing.

• Thank you. I doubt it, he and his 16 year old girlfriend are very happy I'm told (he's 21).. they practically live together, and they're going on holiday. I'm glad I don't want him back though.

Recommended myTakes