What's the CRAZIEST thing that an ex has done or said to you? And what was your response to it?

I'm talking AFTER the relationship was over...

I have been on the receiving end of vulgar, hateful, spiteful texts and the common "character assassination" attempts with people we commonly knew...

how about you? What level of psycho have you experienced?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG.. Horrible, horrible. He obviously knew where I lived and worked. So he would come and mess under the hood of my car, so that my car would stall in the middle of the highway, so that I would have to call him. He also messed with the alternator causing this Horrible noise when I was driving. He installed spyware on my computer to keep tabs on me. I could go on...