What's the CRAZIEST thing that an ex has done or said to you? And what was your response to it?

I'm talking AFTER the relationship was over...

I have been on the receiving end of vulgar, hateful, spiteful texts and the common "character assassination" attempts with people we commonly knew...

how about you? What level of psycho have you experienced?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG.. Horrible, horrible. He obviously knew where I lived and worked. So he would come and mess under the hood of my car, so that my car would stall in the middle of the highway, so that I would have to call him. He also messed with the alternator causing this Horrible noise when I was driving. He installed spyware on my computer to keep tabs on me. I could go on...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think the level of crazy I've experienced is very low.

The worst I can think of is when I was writing a 5-page paper due the next day already stressed out, my ex started a MSN conversation with me. At first it was OK and friendly, but then he started actively talking about something I didn't care about, so I said "Hey, I'm writing this paper, I can't really focus with the constant blinking." That only fuel him, so he started babbling even more, I repeatedly asked him to stop, until I got mad at him and I called him childish. Then he tried to play a phsycologist and ask why I felt that way, and how does that make me feel etc.

Needless to say he was blocked and I haven't really spoken to him since. He did message me on Facebook asking whether I was mad at him "or something". I lol'd.

This must be the wordiest vanilla ex-bf story ever. :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Mine cheated on me with a high school kid. I left her, she begged for me back. I gave it a shot then ended it two weeks later because it wasn't the same. Called me immature, that I was crazy and needed help and that she "couldn't believe she ever dated me"... I just typed "ok". Next morning I get an apology text... crazy

1|1
    0|0
    • the psycho text followed by the apology...classic!

good for you for walking away!

• Mine started seeing her 'friends only' guy almost immediately after the brake up, I suspected way in advance and saw her dirty flirt messages. She then tried to justify her behavior by accusing me of cheating?! This was a complete surprise to me as I was single at the time and still am now. Like you said she did all the character assassination stuff on me however she's the one who went out with the guy she was supposed to be friends with immediately after break up, can people not see this and think for themselves? People who know me knows I would not cheat but her 'friends' (of which I can't stand) always accused me of cheating, even though there was absolutly no reason to believe this was the case

0|0
    0|0
  • she wanted me back after 3 months of no contact. can't get any crazier than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get back with me.

I ignored it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes