Cheating situation. Help!

I found my mom's diary by mistake and I read it and it says that my mom is fed up about my dad and that she doesn't want to be with him anymore and last week I read that she was cheating on him. What should I do? Keep it to myself or talk to her? Personally I don't want to say anything and I'm trying to figure out with who she's cheating on my dad but I have no clues now.
oh and I didn't mention that I kind of want them to have a divorce because I don't know why... so it's not a problem to me if they divorce... just saying

22

Most Helpful Girl

• How about first you try to tell your dad to "win" her over again.. without letting him know she's cheating. (First you understand that the reason she is cheating is because she is unhappy in the marriage. You're dad has probably stopped paying attention to her for a long while now) If he can start bringing her flowers and being romantic again, then she will surely throw the other guy to the curb.