Does anyone else go through this and what should I do??

I don't know my boyfriends ex-girl. They have a few children together and she controls if he's allowed to see them. Sometimes it may be months. Sometimes he can only go over there. He lied to me about his whereabouts on one occasion. My boyfriend daughter went to 8th grade prom. I couldn't see her off because her mother would become upset and possible act out or deny him future visitation so he went to her house alone. I asked did he take pictures, he said no but his other daughter did, so when I asked her she said that her dad pictures were better. We are currently living together and I'm getting to know the older kids. I know some of his history with her through him and sometimes when the children complain about her behavior. also his cell phone is in my name and they requested that I call the phone company to block my name from showing up on her land line so that she doesn't get pissed off. I feel like he's hiding this relationship so that she won't get upset. I don't think its healthy for our relationship or my feelings. also, why did he lie and tell me he didn't have any pictures, about where he was in the past. should you be alarmed.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be alarmed yes, if he wants to be with you, why would he hide it? You shouldn't be blindly accepting her demands because she gets pissed off...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Be alarmed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been in this position. But it seems like he's hiding something for a reason. I would never date a man with children for this reason. But if I did, I would not want to be involved with the kids unless we were married. And any baby mama drama would not be happening with me.

I can't say if he is hiding the relationship or not. But he's definitely not handling the situation correctly. If he were serious about your relationship, he should be united with you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes