If three people sit at the back of the car and the girl in middle is constantly bumping and pressing into me

is she interested? the person on the other side is a 30 year old guy we're 20 and 22. most of the time our thighs were pressed together and our shoulders bumped a lot. and whenevver I hand her something she always manages to touch my fingers. but she said she doesn't date younger guys she's 2 years older than me. someone had asked her if she had preferences in guys.

how about in addition , she tends to glance my way a lot. like 2-3 times in a row for my attention, starts conversations , laughs at non funny stuff I say but sometimes is very unreceptive when we're talking together? usually she's very interested though

and she always sits next to me every time . is it only because we're the youngest people at our work place? also does it matter that the 30 year old woman at the woman also hits on me? I'm guessing it ups my social value.
they're old so they might not be very reliable but the old guys at the office keep making remarks about how we seem interested in each other

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If three people sit at the back of the car and the girl in middle is constantly bumping and pressing into me is she interested?

Not necessarily as depending on the car it more likely means there is little space or she prefers to be touching one person more than the other.

" whenevver I hand her something she always manages to touch my fingers."

I think that's normal as often times people hands/fingers touch when handing something off. Perhaps you're projecting into this because you're interested in her so you read more than what is there.

Your scenario reminds me of my gal pal she was sitting in between this geek and this old bald fat guy in a cramped car and she scooted more to the geek side because she didn't want to be touched by the old fat bald dude not because she was interested in him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • @update

Likely it's because you're the youngest people at work as often some people would prefer to converse with those around their age. Her occasionally talking to you doesn't necessarily mean interest to me however it's understandable that you think so as I often find guys think a gal being polite or friendly means she wants them.

• i asked her out way before that and she told me she was very excited about it and whenever she moved it she changed it to anytime I want the next day.

• Sounds like she was hinting her disinterest by continuing to cancel on you.