Caught your wife in the act of cheating.

this man walked down stairs and caught his wife having sex with an ex. the husband shot and killed the man. should he be held accountable for murder or is this OK. I personally think its fine and I would have shot the wife while I was at it. the guy was let go by the way
its good to see that we still have sensible people who let this man off
would anybody feel comfortable with a temporary insanity defense. like seriously. you have a loaded gun in the home. wake up in the middle of the night walk to the front room and see your wife getting f***ed then you shot him. sounds pretty legit to me

56

Most Helpful Girl

• Good to know you'd shoot your wife for making a bad mistake. Anyways, it's wrong. Murder is murder and almost nothing makes the act of killing someone justified. Is it wrong when a drunk man kills a family of four in a car crash? Yes, having your wife cheat on you is a terrible thing, but that man is a coward for choosing to kill the ex. My father had an affair when he was married to my mom about 7 years ago. My dad did a horrible thing. But does he deserve to die? Is it okay for my mom to kill him? No.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • cheating isn't a mistake, its a decision. to do it in their own home while he was asleep that's just low

• A mistake starts with a decision. And you have no idea what their marriage was like. I'm not saying cheating is okay or the wife isn't at fault, but cheating occurs for lots of reasons... And I agree. The adulteress wife and murdering husband can pay for their sins together.

• Nope. no excuses for shooting. Screaming, divorcing, etc. are possible if you're really the type who likes drama but shooting is just another reason to ban guns from households.

It's good to know the shooter never, ever made a mistake. There are so few saints around these days. He never jaywalked, cheated on a check, under-tipped a waitress or looked with lust at another woman.