Meet up with ex? not sure how to play it

she was so into me, telling friends she liked me more than any guy in a long time. And sadly I was in no shape to actually hold down a relationship. I got emotionally disconnected because of my own issues. By the end of it she thought I didn't care anymore crying about it. I didn't want to lose her so I turned it on way too strong to show her and she saw right through it and broke it off. Said it didn't feel right anymore. So its been months, and we're meeting up soon. I haven't been clingy but more really distant to help myself and work on my own issues. My essential feelings are that I'll always wonder if we would have worked if we had dated later in life when we were more mature. We connect in a very obvious way, but I haven't been together enough to keep her. I obviously can't just say this, but how should I play this, because I'm sure she wants to just be friends because she has no idea if I've changed or things will be different. Figure just be friendly:)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Friendly would be a good option. But if there is any that is bothering you in the past that happened then its best to clear it out, cear the air so that you don't feel hung up. If she just wants to be friends then it's best to keep it that way. Be frank with her but do not get too emotional. Hope that helped you! Please check out one of my questions and answer them if you could please. I really need a guys opinion! Thanks and all the best! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Be friendly for sure, don't be rude or anything. But don't be over familiar if you know what I mean? Treat her like you would treat any of your other friends that are girls, I think that's the best way to look at it :)

0|0
    0|0
    • i want to be friendly but I don't know how to act if she wants to be friends. I feel like its unfair to pretend to be her friend if I want more.

• I don't think that's unfair at all :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just be friendly and not outcome dependent. If you happen to start something again, then so be it. But don't meet her with that intention...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes