My boyfriend treats me badly! should I break up ?

My boyfriend treats me badly.

I'm never good enough for him.

I don't want to break up with him.

any ideas what I should do ?

and how I can help him to treat me better?!

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Your title should answer your question. If someone is treating you badly then they do not deserve you in their life, and you do not deserve to be treated that way. That goes for friendships, relationships, and even family to an extent. Like Maestro said, you can not and WILL not be able to make him treat you better. That is how he is and he will most likely not change for you. If you think you deserve someone better, then chances are you do...and therefore this current relationship will most likely not work out. It is better to just leave him and move on in my opinion.

I would just tell him that things are not going to work out. If you are seriously intent on keeping it going however, you can try to talk to him and explain that he needs to treat you better but I STRONGLY advise against that because he most likely won't change for a long period of time and some time down the road it will just turn out to be the same thing over and over. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself, relationships are a two-way thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE