My boyfriend treats me badly! should I break up ?

My boyfriend treats me badly.

I'm never good enough for him.

I don't want to break up with him.

any ideas what I should do ?

and how I can help him to treat me better?!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your title should answer your question. If someone is treating you badly then they do not deserve you in their life, and you do not deserve to be treated that way. That goes for friendships, relationships, and even family to an extent. Like Maestro said, you can not and WILL not be able to make him treat you better. That is how he is and he will most likely not change for you. If you think you deserve someone better, then chances are you do...and therefore this current relationship will most likely not work out. It is better to just leave him and move on in my opinion.

I would just tell him that things are not going to work out. If you are seriously intent on keeping it going however, you can try to talk to him and explain that he needs to treat you better but I STRONGLY advise against that because he most likely won't change for a long period of time and some time down the road it will just turn out to be the same thing over and over. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself, relationships are a two-way thing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• have you tried talking with him about it? have you told him what's wrong what's bothering you? guys usually don't know untill girls say its over I am leaving and it hurts as f***

you should talk with him if you haven't not just break up like the people here say

we make mistakes, we are just guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• ... Why dont' you want to break up with him? How do you care about someone who obviously couldn't give a sh*t about you? Stop being weak. This is what weak women do. They make excuses, they try to fix things, they justify things. CUT IT THE F*** OUT. Just get out of there for f***'s sake. I don't care how bad you think it is or isn't or any stupid ass excuses you may have, you won't fix it. PERIOD. NOTHING you can do will change this behavior. Just f***ing leave and find a good man. Find someone who's nice and kind and will care about you and love you. There's millions of them out there go get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's treating you the way he thinks about you and it doesn't appear he thinks much of you...

You can't get him to change. Find someone else!

0|0
    0|0
  • honey, you can't make him treat you better. Don't you think you deserve more? What is point in being with a guy who can't make you feel special? Breaking up with him might seem hard now, but trust me it is much better than spending months, maybe years trying to change this guy. All you will gain from doing that is coming of that relationship and regretting the time you wasted on him, time you will never get back. It is much better to be single and happy than to be stuck to guy who makes you feel miserable

0|0
    0|0
  • he won't change. if he treats you badly he is not good enough for you! you shouldn't feel like you are the problem, he is. I had a guy I dated (not serious relationship but dated for a while) and he treated me badly. at first he would just say a little obnoxious thing but as I got to know him it got worse and worse. he was actually plain out cruel sometimes. I realized he would never change because he is emotionally abusive. guys like this don't change. you haev to realize you deserve better first otherwise nothing anyone says to you will matter, but I realized I deserve more and I am away from him now and even though I am single I am confident that I will not be treated like crap by any guy again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes