He unfriended me on Facebook ..umm okay

Thiers this guy I was involved with for 8 months and he seemed really seriouse about our relationship he even started talking about our future together ,but then about one month ago he told me he needed headspace with what was going on in his faimly he had some faimly problems ,but then 9 days later he texted me saying he missed me and wantend things to be how they were but then he seemed to be not making any effort at all and I guess our relationship ended with " we just stopped talking" he never texted me back my last text to him was "fine babe just ignore me again " because I was so angrey with him but its been 2 weeks since we have talked and today I find out he's unfriend me why would he have done that ? I'm so confused I've done nothing wrong by him he hasent unfriended any of his other ex-girlfriends I don't know why this hurts so much its just Facebook .

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... Let's break it down

9 days later he texted me saying he missed me and wanted things to be how they were but then he seemed to be not making any effort

- If he really wanted things to change for the better, he would have made effort to. Guys aim for what they want.

He never texted me back my last text to him was "fine babe just ignore me again " because I was so angry with him but its been 2 weeks since we have talked

- This is a guy that said "he missed you and wanted things to be how they were".

But He's not making any effort, or texting/talking to you back. Then he unfriended you. I'll logically guess that he's ignored your text many times. When he saw your last text... a guy that likes you would have thought "hmmm.. she feels sad & ignored, let me talk to her." But he didn't. Guys always wanna talk to a girl they like. (know from experience) Always texting/calling you and when you get on Social media like FB, they look forward to chatting with you when your both online.

he told me he needed headspace with what was going on in his faimly

- He prob didn't really have family problems. Maybe an excuse. Even if he did he obviously also wanted space from you. Taking a break isn't a problem, but when he stops talking to you & also unfriended you on then that's a big eye opener. Either he doesn't have interest in you anymore &/or he's found someone else he likes, which is prob why he unfriended you on FB so you won't know. After all many people share their love life on FB.. esp. pictures.

Overall when a guy stops talking to you and ignores you just move on... A guy that really likes you will show you that they like you.