Am I overreacting with him?

So my ex boyfriend moved to Australia. We are both 18 and broke up when he did because there seemed to be no hope- but we have been in contact ever since. We both tried to date other people, it didn't feel the same and we still missed each other through all of this- so around a month ago after talking he invited me to go with him to Australia for 3 weeks with him and his family! We say I love you everyday- have really strong feelings for each other- but we technically are not boyfriend/girlfriend because of the distance. He keeps asking me to "make it official" with him again... But I keep saying no until he decides if he is going to college in the states or AUS. The only thing that makes me uncomfortable with all of this is that he is a flirt. Last night he went to a party and told me that he refused to kiss anyone because he is committed to me, but girls kissed him on the cheek and took a bunch of pictures. I was fine with that- but then he posted on instagram pictures of him with two pretty girls kissing him on the cheek and the caption was "what's up ladies!" I know I am not officially his girlfriend and all, but we act like it and I am going on vacation with him and his family to Australia! I am so confused. I got upset with him about the picture- but he says we aren't official and it was just on the cheek- he says it's no big deal. Am I overreacting or do I have the right to be upset? Thanks!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• i think you're overreacting honestly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Overreacting. He told you that happened. Unless you believe he just told you that because you would see the pictures. Until you do make it official, you are both free to do what you want, when you want. If he stays there, you won't be together anyway and need to accept then fact that he will move on. If he comes back, you can't hold anything he did there against whom, especially since you have dated as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes