My boyfriend wants to break up with me because I don't have a job

I've applied everywhere and went on interviews. But no one is hiring. I'm not giving up. I apply to 5 jobs everyday. We'll work through this. I know we will. I think he's just very depressed because he got laid off from his job recently and someone needs to pay the bills.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting a job is really difficult these days. I think your boyfriend is reacting to a situation that feels rather desperate. Of course breaking up with you isn't going to resolve anything. It sounds like you have a healthy attitude about not giving up. Hopefully that will rub off on him.