My boyfriend and I got back together and its different.

my boyfriend and I knew each other for about 4 years. we dated then something bad happened that is uncomfortable to talk about and we broke up. we still had feelings for each other and we finally decided to try it again and it is weird. its different. is it OK to be like that? and will it go back to the way it was? and how (if I can do anything) can I try to make it to where it was before.
ok so what happened was that I was sexually assaulted and forced to break up with him because they man threatened him and I believed him because he is VERY violent.

02