Get a crush & suddenly I want to uproot my whole life!

Background: I am 32 & have been single for 5 years.I moved to Australia from UK when I was 25. I live in a small but beautiful town, I have a small group of friends. one year ago I landed an amazing job.

Last week I got back from a holiday where I met a Spanish guy - didn't get to know him that well and only hooked up once. Now I keep thinking about moving to Spain, maybe just for a bit! I always wanted to go over and learn Spanish. It would put me closer to my family, my dad is old and quite sick. But this is all based on meeting one guy I might never see again!

Part of me thinks maybe meeting him was a kick up the ass to say "quick, do this stuff before you get even older" but the rest of me says "what about your amaxing job, and you can't just keep moving anywhere and everywhere or you won't ever meet anyone"
By the way, I can probably take at least 3 months leave without pay

02