Did he get tired of me already?

So I started dating this guy a month ago and it had been going great. We have a lot of fun together and he makes me laugh. He said he really liked me and wanted to be exclusive so I agreed. I know its only been a month but I feel so comfortable with him, he said the same. Well he has 2 daughters ages 4 and 8 and I met them last week and have spent time with the 3 of them since, bowling, bbq & swimming. I figured he must really like me since he brought the girls around me. Recently we had been spending a lot of time together but these last 3 days I feel like he has pulled away. I text him and he takes forever to text me back and I feel like I am bugging him. I'm sad because I like him. I don't know what to do...guess I am just gonna leave him alone. I figure if he wants to talk to me he will reach out to me.
Updates:
Anyone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh I don't think you should try judge his actions after 3 days, he might have something going on at the moment? If you have the option I'd ask him if he has anything on his mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is still acting distant...like he is uninterested now...:( oh well.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's probably just got some other sh*t going on. Keep going it's probably just a rough patch, and if it persists ask him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems so.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You know he could be just really busy with his girls & or also not feeling too well. Also, I think taking mini breaks from each other is really healthy! I mean it may give you time to work on your hobbies & see your other friends too! In fact, I personally don't think a relationship with constant contact is ver good (at least not for me...i need lots of space)! LOL but seriously. Sometimes too men need to time to go to their man cave to think alone for awhile. Trust me though, if he's meant to be or your meant to be together, he WILL definitely be back! Two can play the game, right? Show him you have a life outside of him too & then when he does come back, it'll be an extra treat!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes