Did he get tired of me already?

So I started dating this guy a month ago and it had been going great. We have a lot of fun together and he makes me laugh. He said he really liked me and wanted to be exclusive so I agreed. I know its only been a month but I feel so comfortable with him, he said the same. Well he has 2 daughters ages 4 and 8 and I met them last week and have spent time with the 3 of them since, bowling, bbq & swimming. I figured he must really like me since he brought the girls around me. Recently we had been spending a lot of time together but these last 3 days I feel like he has pulled away. I text him and he takes forever to text me back and I feel like I am bugging him. I'm sad because I like him. I don't know what to do...guess I am just gonna leave him alone. I figure if he wants to talk to me he will reach out to me.
Anyone?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh I don't think you should try judge his actions after 3 days, he might have something going on at the moment? If you have the option I'd ask him if he has anything on his mind.

• He is still acting distant...like he is uninterested now...:( oh well.