2. got back together met 4 times made out, had fun, I became a little needy/pushy thinking everything was serious, she left.
3. I went away she would always message I need an umbrella, or do you have a music with usb on it?
4. I'm having another personal problem which is killing me, I came back from another country, she called spoke to me for one hour, asked me if I wanted to go somewhere I said maybe. The next day
5. Her friend, comes up to me starts blurting stuff about how I'm too good for her, and how the other day she had to go somewhere and there was a boy there? so she was asking everyone if she looked good...and there's other things...i was telling the friend I don't wna know she can do what she wants...Then she said that and I went completely silent, left what I was doing.
6) I msesaged her told her drink or not (wanted to confront her) she said yes but do you mind if my friend is with me, I said no. Then I said never mind I don't want to meet you, pack all my things I'm coming to collect them. She blocked me and never recieved my msgs. then I tied the things back on her car with this message...(I know I'm not myself. you know I'm not myself. this is not what I wanted)...im still blocked. wondering if I should try and make peace since we in same area...leave it completely as it is...and should I send her the heartfelt message she never saw which says...".i would love to be a man for you, but I'm in a mess and I can't even take care of myself let alone you. I love you with all my heart, that means I wish you smile always."
1) Ask her why she blocked me? obviously because I asked for things back.
2) Send her my message saying I can't take care of her or myself?
3) Completely ignore her and fix myself and hope I can comeback later?