I'm so busy - breakup pattern

I've had 3 serious relationships, and 2 short lived (3 and 5 months). They ALL ended the same way, at some point sooner or later the guy became ''really busy'', told me not to worry when I freaked out and that they still like/love me, just that they're busy. Every time I go ''oh, don't worry, deal with the important stuff''. And then they'd just get more and more busy and when I point out that I deserve more, they'd try hard for a week, go back to being busy, then that repeats a few times until one beautiful time they say, sorry can't be together anymore...

Is this the new hip way of breaking up and I'm just not up to date?

What do I do when this happens? Have you been in a similar situation and how did you deal with it, what was the outcome?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You could stop going out with little boys who forget about their toys once they get bored with them. Find a partner who is interested in you and enjoy each other.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You are attracting guys that just want to mess around for a bit. You need to change the type of guys you are choosing. That's not hard to do. Just give a guy a second look when normally you would be attracted to his friend.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes