Should I worry about this and/or should this be a problem?

In the two months we've been together he ex's have been trying to get back together with her. She won't let me get involved because if there is a fight she cannot stop it due to the fact she is really short. One of her exs will not stop sending her pictures of his d*ck. She tells me about it just because she doesn't want to hide anything. She does delete it and I trust her. She tells him off and whatever but he won't stop. He knows we're together. Should I just get involved anyways?

My friends always gawk at my girlfriend and when were at the pool they will stare at her when she's not noticing. She gets up to take pictures and I see them staring at her. I tell them to cut it out and they won't have a chance but they deny they were ever checking her out. She does know and tells me "Boys will be boys you know I love you so much." I get upset whenever we go somewhere and guys are always staring at her even if she's right next to me holding my hand.

11